Friday, July 20, 2012

Dreamy Orange Creamy Pops


Dreamy Orange Creamy Pops

I will have to admit. Mine didn’t turn out exactly as anticipated. A few things led to this. The first being my apparent inability to read “vanilla yogurt” because I saw “vanilla ice cream.” The second is that I don’t have anything that can really crush ice too well; this lead to me leaving out a lot of ice and thus ending up with a really strong orange flavored pop. They still weren’t bad but I’ll have to wait until I can get a better blender before attempting again.

Ingredients:
2 cups ice
1.5 cups vanilla yogurt
¾ cup frozen orange juice concentrate
½ cup milk
¼ teaspoon vanilla
Pop molds with lids

Directions:
Combine ice, yogurt, orange juice concentrate, milk, and vanilla in blender or food processors; blend until smooth.
Pour mixture into molds. Cover with lids, Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
To remove pops from molds place bottoms of pops under warm running water until loosened press firmly on bottoms to release. (Do not twist or pull lids.)

Yum.



---Dare to Cook---

No comments:

Post a Comment