Friday, July 6, 2012

Looking for Ideas

So in an effort to make this blog better I would like your feedback on a couple ideas I had. I know I have a few other aspects of this page that are still listed as "under construction" and trust me I have not forgotten about them! And I will complete them someday. As for the main blog page I have twoish ideas that I want some opinions on.

The first is guest blogger posts. I know I'm not the only one out there cooking in order to feed myself/my household. Would anyone like to be a guest blogger? You'd need to share the recipe, at least one picture (preferably of the final product), and a little narrative on what you did, maybe what you'd do differently next time, that kind of thing. You might even like to give a brief introduction of yourself the first time you submit something. If you are interested send me an email at kjfoodphotos@gmail.com.

The next idea is kind of an idea and a half. It started with the idea that I would do a post about the farm where I like to get my eggs but then it transformed into the idea to do posts that are more ABOUT food than strict recipes. The goal here being to get into a routine of posting something worth wild at least once a week. I have a couple fun books on dish origins and different cheeses. Like most people I do tend to fall into a pretty steady habit of a few "go to" recipes even though I try to do different things, sometimes those old favorites win out. So this type of post would help to provide some more variety as well as more information about food in general.

Again I would love your thoughts and feedback on these ideas and if you have ideas of what you'd like to see please let me know! You can either comment here or send me a message at kjfoodphotos@gmail.com

Thanks!



---Dare to Cook---

No comments:

Post a Comment